Naruto Shippuden RPG

A site for Role Playing
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Itachikill's app.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Itachikill
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Number of posts : 13
Group : None
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Character
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Level: 40
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Itachikill's app.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:05 pm



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hidan
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 67
Age : 24
Location : Leaf Village
Group : Akatsuki
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Character
Health:
9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Level: 100
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Itachikill's app.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:43 pm

itachikill wrote:



okay, for the sasuke, his effect name is not something bandai would ever use
the name, village symbol, entrance and hand cost, etc. is not cut out
the characteristics are badly colored and are a tad too big
you are using the wrong font, but i cannot tell you what it is.
the white outline is not big enough
same goes for the others
tenten is better, but still not perfect

[b]conclusion[/b]
sorry, not this time. follow the advice and maybe you'll get into rogue ninja next time

_________________
]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
Itachikill
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Number of posts : 13
Group : None
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Character
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Level: 40
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Itachikill's app.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:47 pm

lol uve told me the font b4
sasuke: i just wanted to make a joke card i didnt realize the effect always had to b wat bandai would make srry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hidan
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 67
Age : 24
Location : Leaf Village
Group : Akatsuki
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Character
Health:
9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Level: 100
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Itachikill's app.   Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:35 pm

itachikill wrote:
lol uve told me the font b4
sasuke: i just wanted to make a joke card i didnt realize the effect always had to b wat bandai would make srry
thats not the real font,its just a font that looks like it. although im not judging on font

_________________
]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
Itachikill
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Number of posts : 13
Group : None
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Character
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Level: 40
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Itachikill's app.   Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:06 pm

what about these three?
Itachikill's App.



some people have asked about the extra cost its bc naruto had to use rasenshuriken multiple times to hit kakuzu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hidan
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 67
Age : 24
Location : Leaf Village
Group : Akatsuki
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Character
Health:
9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Level: 100
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Itachikill's app.   Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:40 pm

itachikill wrote:
what about these three?
Itachikill's App.



some people have asked about the extra cost its bc naruto had to use rasenshuriken multiple times to hit kakuzu

Kurenai
Picture: 4.5/5. White outline is very nice, but there is no drop shadow underneath the picture.
Effect: 4/5. The effect is minutely broken, as it gives +1/+1 for 4 turns.
Text: 4.5/5. The "g's" are off in the text. It is sortof like the text on this website
Overall: 4.5/5. Fix what I said above, and it'll be better.

Rasenshuriken
Picture: 4/5. It should look like it is from the Anime.
Effect: 3.5/5. It is broken for just 4 chakra, as all of your opponent's akatsuki Ninjas would be discarded if he had "Sage"
Text: 4/5. Once again with the g
Overall: 4.5/5. Fix.

Okay, you're on the Team...

_________________
]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutochroniclesrpg.forummotion.com
Itachikill
Chunin
Chunin
avatar

Number of posts : 13
Group : None
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Character
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Level: 40
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Itachikill's app.   Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Naruto wrote:
itachikill wrote:
what about these three?
Itachikill's App.



some people have asked about the extra cost its bc naruto had to use rasenshuriken multiple times to hit kakuzu

Kurenai
Picture: 4.5/5. White outline is very nice, but there is no drop shadow underneath the picture.
Effect: 4/5. The effect is minutely broken, as it gives +1/+1 for 4 turns.
Text: 4.5/5. The "g's" are off in the text. It is sortof like the text on this website
Overall: 4.5/5. Fix what I said above, and it'll be better.

Rasenshuriken
Picture: 4/5. It should look like it is from the Anime.
Effect: 3.5/5. It is broken for just 4 chakra, as all of your opponent's akatsuki Ninjas would be discarded if he had "Sage"
Text: 4/5. Once again with the g
Overall: 4.5/5. Fix.

Okay, you're on the Team...
cool thanks what did u mean by drop shadow underneath the picture? i didnt know there was a drop shadow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Itachikill's app.   

Back to top Go down
 
Itachikill's app.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shippuden RPG :: Applications :: Beginner Applications-
Jump to: